Vangelis - The City CD (album) cover

THE CITY

Vangelis

Sheavy
1 stars Good grief. Worse than Direct.

Wow. This is one I cannot for the life of me find anything interesting in. Boring "concept" ( if we can even go so far to call a day in random, generic, city a concept), even less interesting music, that bores you to death, and some positively annoying spoken/sung things stuck in. Even the more uptempo tracks are utterly terrible. The "hard rock" guitar in Nerve Center sounds like pure 80's cheese, as does most of this album.

I am just going stop here and warn you to not waste money buying this, even if it is a dollar at some thrift store. A horrible album by one of the greatest composers of music ever. Very sad.

Sheavy | 1/5 |