Robert Plant - Now And Zen CD (album) cover

NOW AND ZEN

Robert Plant

Sheavy
1 stars Not a good one to please.

Even with being Jimmy Page onboard cannot save this one from being nothing more than pure 80's schmuck. I found nothing relating to Prog at all in this album. The only thing I did find is a bunch of bad 80's pop songs that you can only tell have anything to do with Robert Plant is because of his super distinctive voice. I skipped almost every track on this album the first time I listened to it, and have given it multiple chance to make an impression on me ( only because my mom is into this kind of music and she likes this album some ), and it only got worse the more I listened to it. This is a sad fall from one of the best vocalists ever from one the greatest bands ever.

if there is one thing i can say I do maybe, barely like, it would be the solo during Tall Cool One, but that is fleeting and passes by quicker than those pesky ice cream trucks that do not have the courtesy to stop when you come running out of the house with money for your favorite treat.

Sheavy | 1/5 |