Queen - Greatest Hits CD (album) cover

2 stars INHO Queen is just a very pompus rock band with a little prog elements here and there. This is thier first Greatest Hits compilation, of at least three if I'm not wrong.

It starts of with their most well known song, Bohemian Rhapsody, whicch may be quite proggy. Another one bites the Dust is an awful disco song, Killer Quenn a pure rock song and so is most of the rest, some of them maybe have something of interest for the prog fan. It all ends with their two most overblown and pompous songs, We will Rock You and We are the Champions. None of them prog but both of them, as said, extremly pompous.

Instead of buying this, buy the original albums.

Frasse | 2/5 |