Pink Floyd - P-U-L-S-E CD (album) cover

P-U-L-S-E

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

voliveira
5 stars Probably my favorite show of all time.

15 years have passed and "Pulse" is still epic. Perhaps whether or not the biggest concert of all time. But to me he is masterful. I'm obsessed with this show since I watched when I was still very young.

The melancholy notes of "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" to the grand finale with "Run Like Hell", this DVD surprising. Waters is not here, but so what? Who needs it? Goodbye, Roger!

Although it has been long time since I've watched it, it remains unforgettable. But what I like in "Pulse" is not the music itself, but the special effects - the memory of the plane crashing into the end of "On the Run" (as it is nice to know that they played "Dark Side of the Moon "in full!) remains vivid in my memory!

5 stars!