Pink Floyd - Echoes - The Best Of Pink Floyd CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Howard the Duck
4 stars This is a very good collection, and reworked into all the songs connecting together. See Emily Play, a rare single, is added as well, very good song. While some songs I would have edited out to add in different ones of personal preference, and while I would NOT have shortened the lenghts of the epics, like Shine on and also Echoes, it's still a great collection. Good design, good photos. I think that it's one biggest missing link is: Where is Atom Heart Mother,the song, uncut? But for the Floyd collector who is just starting out, get this. It's what got me hooked to Floyd. My father bought it two years ago, and since then I've bought almost every album.
Howard the Duck | 4/5 |