Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso - Garofano Rosso CD (album) cover

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars This is my all time favourite album by BMS, an odd choice for many but the impact it had 35 years ago still shows today. When this album came out, BMS was among my all time favourite bands, back in the early 70's, we, old farts, had to wait for a year or more to get our hands in a delicious new vinyl. I was totally knock down when I played it for the first time. What a tremendous piece of work ! Some youngster will dismiss this album right away, but listening to this back in the 70's was a marvellous experience and today shows a band that was able to deliver a sound track like this one, showing how versatile and adaptable they were . Not many bands back in the day had such an opportunity, to deliver an original soundtrack, so original and so progressive.
gonzofaratro | 5/5 |