John Wetton - Raised in Captivity CD (album) cover

John Wetton

2 stars A typical JW solo album, but without any Prog. So think AOR and ballads and you'll be near to the mark.

I have all of his solo albums, and I started with 'Arkangel', which I think is really good. but in all honesty, they all sound the same, so the recipe is really worn out.

I don't know what else to say to make up the 100 words, but I can tell you (that) I was disappointed that there didn't seem to be anything new or different from what I've heard before. Equally, I was disappointed that John had decided to neglect his Prog influences.

sussexbowler | 2/5 |