Radiohead - OK Computer CD (album) cover

5 stars Well, actually this is not a progressive band but when I see some reviews and its total review value I simply SHIVER.OK Computer is absolutely a music masterpiece having some prog influences too. I'm listening to it since it came out and it's still giving me the same sensations (sometimes even more). Let Down is the best song on this album: it represents a "crescendo" of intensity. This album is one of the best 10 albums of all time, so also on this website it should be considered one of the best. Also remember that Thom Yorke reaches perfection in this album especially in songs like Let Down,Paranoid Android, etc where I think nobody on the planet could sing like that!So ladies and gentilmen here you are.....
victor73 | 5/5 |