Supertramp - Free As A Bird  CD (album) cover

FREE AS A BIRD

Supertramp

progaeopteryx
1 stars What a dreadful album. Those four words sum up this foul collection of what could best be called Supertramp's foray into dance music. It's almost like, "hey, we forgot to go disco back in the 1970s, let's try it now!" I think a lot of people really lost respect for Rick Davies after he took this band in this direction. Even his returning the band back to their original sound a decade later probably didn't gain him any more respect. I really don't know what Rick was thinking when he came up with this dud.

Avoid this one at all costs, unless you're curious to hear the worse change in direction for a band that I can recall in a long time. Tranquilizers are encouraged.

progaeopteryx | 1/5 |