Pink Floyd - The Wall CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars I bought this one expecting something else!!. Not totally dissapointed, but Roger direction became a central issue for the band, and eventhough they were able to work together I start sensing in their music, not the same cohesion of early albums!! What a pitty!!, because one of my most loved bands started to walk the road of separation. Going back to the album!! I have encounter people, that had said, not able to liste to both CDs on one session...I know this album from memory!! I love this one also, still now!! More so, after seeing and owning the Movie.
Prognut | 5/5 |