Pink Floyd - Tonite Let's All Make Love In London CD (album) cover

TONITE LET'S ALL MAKE LOVE IN LONDON

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Sheavy
4 stars (The album Live 66-67 and the E.P. Tonite Let's All Make Love In London, are exactly the same, hence the copy and paste)

Only two songs on this interesting tidbit for early Floyd manics. I personnaly view Intersteller Overdrive as a essential song for anyone interested in Prog, and on this Live recording/E.P. Syd and Co. have taken it up a notch. If you already did not like the trippy spaced out ness of the original Intersteler Overdrive, then don't bother with this record, but wow you are missing out.

I have to say I honestly might like this better than the original studio version. The song Nick's Boogie is similar to Overdrive except it is a tad bit slower, but just as wonderfully tripped out.

I think this is a absolutely worthwhile addition to any Prog fan, and for Floyd fans, essential.

Sheavy | 4/5 |