Led Zeppelin - Presence CD (album) cover

PRESENCE

Led Zeppelin

ridemyfacetochicago
5 stars Don't get me wrong : an excellent album, from a top notch band near their peak period. It starts with Achilles (what about that my friends??, what a song) and has the unforgettable Nobody's fault but mine, and some other excellent songs and all this while the DISCO was catching teritory, when 75% of the great prog bands were gone? What a turn in the history of the music (the disco) (a bad one, of course...).

I read here that they were in personal problems (drugs, alcohol an frustration, BTW I don't know which is worst), so this makes the album even greater (in such time to publish such an album). Everybody suffered from the disco period, but a band in the business? I suffered emotionally(no new sophisticated nusic, but what about the bands??) So, overall this is a 5 stars album, but the odds were not favorable...

ridemyfacetochicago | 5/5 |