Neal Morse - Sola Scriptura CD (album) cover

Neal Morse

5 stars As a progressive metal fan and a Christian, Neal Morse has been an incredible recent discovery for me thanks to Prog Archives. I love both this album and '?' Sola Scriptura has all the elements to satisfy my tastes. Throughout the album it is full of excellent composition both in terms of melodies and complex passages played by highly skilled musicians. It has sufficient heaviness in places and meaningful lyrics in others. I know that non-believers can find Neal's lyrics overly evangelistic, but in the words that appear on this album, 'How can I keep silent when I know the truth?'
bassgeezer | 5/5 |