7 Months - 7 Months CD (album) cover

7 MONTHS

7 Months

ProgShine
4 stars A great surprise! I wasn't expecting that much of a first record from an unknown band.

7 Months, released back in 2001 is full of good moments, good compositions and good tones in the instruments (let down of 9 in 10 first records in the Progressive World), and I liked a lot of Joe Booe vocals.

The record is full of influences, but the good part is that they are not copying anyone. But sometimes they sounds like the swedish band A.C.T and maybe a little bit of Journey.

I've downloaded thie record for free on they Jamendo profile, I tried to find the link, but couldn't, can't say if they erased it or not. But you can listen their both records on the Bandcamp page the band have and you can buy both records for $5 each. (7months.bandcamp.com/).

Highlights: New Age, Change and Say Goodbye.

ProgShine | 4/5 |