Jethro Tull - A CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

5 stars Hey if "A" wasn't released it may have been the end of Tull. This album IS the most underated in the Tull catalogue. It does not have a bad song/tune on it. If you can name one bad song on this me and tell what it is and I'll tell you that you are wrong and remind you that it is probably superb. "A" is a 180 degree turnaround from Tull's previous 3 offerings, which were all folk related. I was getting bored with the King Henry Madrigal type music and the genius of Anderson saw this and "A" is the outcome. Don't believe those that say "A" is no good. They are wrong. This was truly new wave at its best......fresh, invigorating and Eddie Jobson's input was great. Go and get is not dated. What more can I write about this album to get it on the review sheet? I've been a Tull appreciator for 33 years.................what would I know. A big 5 star from me.
| 5/5 |