Camembert - Schnoergl Attahk CD (album) cover

3 stars If you like bands such as GONG, MAGMA, FROGG CAFÈ, ZAMLA MAMMAZ MANNA and FRANK ZAPPA, certainly will appreciate the French band CAMEMBERT, bur in my opinion their first and only studio work " Schnoergl Attahk ". seems to me a type of tribute to all above mentioned bands, due to how strong is the presence of this influences. This fact, not allows the creation of a "musical signature" or a "self-identity" by the band, which results in a lack of creativity. However, on the other hand, the disk is almost perfect in terms of arrangements and technical execution and only for this reason my rate is 3 stars !!!
maryes | 3/5 |