OSI - Office of Strategic Influence  (Limited Edition) CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

3 stars An album that is different from DREAM THEATER although PORTNOY'S drumming is easy to recognise. The album is, as it seems to me, more of a work by the keyboardist KEVIN MOORE. This might have been the musical direction that DREAM THEATER would had taken if MOORE still had been in that band with his influence. (I'm glad they didn't). STEVEN WILSON from PORCUPINE TREE sings on one of the tracks, but I believe he had more to say when this album was made. Much of the same atmosphere and changing moods PORCUPINE TREE has on their albums can be retrieved here. It's an exciting album but definitive not a must have.
| 3/5 |