Think - We'll Give You A Buzz CD (album) cover

WE'LL GIVE YOU A BUZZ

Think

gr8dane
4 stars Being a huge fan of mellow easy breazy smooth organ drenched prog bands,like Fantasy , Cressida and Spring,I was extremely pleased finding another band fitting in to this category. Think absolutely does , and in spades.The title is very appropriate and is giving me a very nice buzz indeed.

Compliments to Ozzy Tom,who has made an extremely thorough review that I can only agree with.So read his review for details.

The track 'Ripoff' is as mentioned, the only track that kind of sticks out like a sore thumb,being more like a pub rock tune,that in it self is not that bad a track,but does not fit in here at all.Rest of the tracks are pure bliss and instrumentation is flawless.

**** If you are a Spring,Cressida and Fantasy fan.

But for prog general ***.

Nice dreamy cover by the way.Fits nicely.

gr8dane | 4/5 |