Glass Hammer - The Inconsolable Secret CD (album) cover

Glass Hammer

1 stars I don't get it....I tried, but really, it's new but it sound old. Don't get me wrong, there are some old record I love. All the STARCASTLE albums are in my collection. But this is something else. I sat true the first cd and didn't know what to think. But the reviews were promising so I tried the second cd. I'm sorry to say that after the first two numbers I ran to my cd-player and chucked it. Never again will this one see the inside of my stereo. As I type this I am listening to Shadowlands, and I don't get it. That one sound so much better. Old sounds, but modern. Let's just say that The Inconsolable Secret is put together with leftovers from the old days.
Hét LICHAAM | 1/5 |