Kayak - Nostradamus - The Fate Of Man  CD (album) cover

NOSTRADAMUS - THE FATE OF MAN

Kayak

herrkaiser
5 stars Ok, well, yes ,it is not exactly a masterpiece of PROG Rock, and yes, there are two or three weak songs, but I LOVE IT. Cannot give it less than 5 stars!

I admit I have a weakness for musicals, an thats what this basically is. There are prog Elements, but to call it a Prog Musical would be an exaggeration. There are also Folk and medieval elements but otherwise it is" just" a musical, but by far the best Musical I ever heard!

There are so many wonderful pieces of music with great melodies, a trademark of Kayak. Written by Andrew Lloyd Webber, this would have been a major success. Sadly, it wasn't.

Songs like "Save my wife", "Settle down", Friend of the stars" and many others are jsut incredible ..

So if you like me do like symphonic prog and like the occasional musical (like Jesus Christ Superstar), jsut get it !!!

herrkaiser | 5/5 |