Khan - Space Shanty CD (album) cover

Canterbury Scene

4 stars I was searching for this album for months...when, one day, I went to the same "cd and long playing festival" in my town (bologna) and, thinking I was just wasting my time, I found this great album... ...At first I realize the Canterbury sound that is typical of Hillage's works, but also the spacelike elements went out, due to Greenwood, a magician of the keyboard. This album, the only one of Khan, made their name a rare legend of the prog world. I have also listened to Arzachel and Gong (obviously), but I think that Hillage has never played his guitar as well as in this album...the real skills of Steve comes out in these tracks... Musicians' skills 8 Songwriting 7 Originality 7,5 How I like it 8,5 31:4 = 7,75 9:5 = 7,75:4,3 so: 4,3
Kord | 4/5 |