Hemina - Synthetic CD (album) cover

5 stars After initially listening to this album in the car, I realized the only way to give it the full credit it deserved was to sit back in my reclining chair and listen to it from beginning to end on my hi-fi stereo system. The musical composition takes the listener on a journey which is encapsulated by instrumentals, lead and backup vocals that play tribute to the meaning being conveyed. The album is both relaxing and exciting. I found the overall experience a stimulation to the senses and when the 78 minute marathon came to an end I felt I could start from the beginning and relive the event all over again. I found this album to be a very pleasant listening experience and highly recommend it.
21st-cent-prog | 5/5 |