Kate Bush - Lionheart CD (album) cover

Kate Bush

4 stars I always wondered why Kate fans don't like Lionheart as much as her other earlier work. Sit down/lay down, whatever you want to do, and just listen to it thoroughly, it's brilliant. "Symphony In Blue" 4/5, "In Search Of Peter Pan" 4/5, "Wow" 5/5, "Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbrake" 4.5/5, "Oh England My Lionheart" 4/5, "Full House" 4/5, "In The Warm Room" (my least liked song on the album) 3/5, "Kashka From Baghdad" 4.5/5, "Coffee Homeground" 4/5, and "Hammer Horror" (this song is a glimpse into Kate's future of "weird" on such albums as Never For Ever and The Dreaming) 5/5. For me, Lionheart aged better over time than the prevailing The Kick Inside. 4.2
| 4/5 |