Gentle Giant - In A Glass House CD (album) cover

IN A GLASS HOUSE

Gentle Giant

streetcarp19
5 stars This is my first GG album, and it instantly catapulted me into a fan for life. I will be enjoying each a their albums, one by one, for a long time to come. But I still haven't got over this masterpiece.

The musicianship is just exquisite, with all the different time sigs. and pace changes, there really is something new with every listen. And they manage to do so much in a relatively short time span. And that before was usually a turn off for me, opting for the lengthy structures, but GG converted me, and then some.

All the songs are brilliant, but the title track I must mention because, well, it just needs to be. One listen of the 180 turn they pull in the middle of that song, and you'll be hooked (even though more than likely you already are).

streetcarp19 | 5/5 |