Harmonium - Si On Avait Besoin D'Une Cinquième Saison CD (album) cover

SI ON AVAIT BESOIN D'UNE CINQUIÈME SAISON

Harmonium

video vertigo
5 stars A very good album, I am so glad it was recommended. The only thing I have against it is not being able to undestand the lyrics.

I was very surprised by Dixie, definitely not expecting that type of music on this album. Histoires Sans Paroles is a incredible track instrumentally , and I don't think I'll ever get sick of Depuis L'Automne.

The flute is very well played throughout this album, and I love the acoustic rythym guitar. If you want a pleasant, unique album, that doesn't lack in talent or emotion get this brilliant album. I am very impressed with it. Probably one of Prog's prettiest albums.

video vertigo | 5/5 |