Discipline - Unfolded Like Staircase CD (album) cover

UNFOLDED LIKE STAIRCASE

Discipline

Prog-jester
5 stars This is a Musthave!!!

This is a very,very,very underrated album from genius band combined the styles of 70s VDGG,Genesis and Crimso - and that emerged into their own one!!!I'd give at least 20 CDs from collection for that one!!!Incredible "Limbo"(just listen to it!!!) and mellow "Before the Storm"(what a melody!)are the best tracks,but the others are great too(just listen to break in "Crutches",which starts from 9'44''!).I adore such atmosphere - dark and moody - and I see no Neo in this Prog.They are more original than some well-known sympho bands of today...and deserve every progger's attention.The felling that I got while listening to it is close to Columbus' one...I've discovered America!!!

There were many good CDs which I've experienced in last years,but only Italian prog,Anglagard(with Sinkadus and early Kaipa) and DISCIPLINE gave me such sense of Discovery.If you miss it,you'll miss a half of your prog life!!!

Prog-jester | 5/5 |