Pallas - The Blinding Darkness CD (album) cover

5 stars After buying this DVD, and watching it at least 6 times in the span of one week, I now understand why it is has an average rating of 5 stars. What a magnificent performance by a truly magnificent band. The sound quality is awesome, I can always gauge this by the clarity of the bass pedals on my home system. Each song is performed with tremendous passion. I only hope that someday, I have the chance of seeing these guys live in concert for myself. This DVD is highly recommended to both fans of PALLAS and to people who are interested in discovering great performances to watch and listen to.
| 5/5 |