Evergrey - In Search Of Truth CD (album) cover

5 stars This album is my first introduction to the band way back 2 years ago. My first impression was good. I start to listen to all they'r albums and my conclusion is : this is the best they ever released so far. Absolutely every track is damn good and sound very powerful and fresh in the same time. Great drummer very active and sure of his instrument, but i also like the the guitars here, who sounds intresting and very speedy sometime, and sometime very sad and dark. After all, a great album, and in my opinion is 5 star for sure, i'm not saing just to fill the this box, is the truth this bands desearve, like the title of the album.
b_olariu | 5/5 |