Yes - Sweet Dreams CD (album) cover

3 stars Ah, 1970, what a time...Yes was emerging and here we get "Sweet Dreams" and "Dear Father" from their second album, TIME AND A WORD. Not one of my favorite Yes albums but better than the first, YES. Both songs are pretty good and show what waited in the wings for the future of Yes. Peter Banks is still in the band as Steve Howe has not joined them yet. The "Dear Father" version here is different than the album version, I think. Still good though. Yes collectors should pick this up if they ever see it offered cheap, Others stick to the original albums.
mohaveman | 3/5 |