Rush - Closer to The Heart CD (album) cover

3 stars Nothing like some classic Rush to soothe the soul. This single from 1977, contains 5t and a half minutes of great Rush. First is "Closer to the Heart" and the flip side is "Madrigal". Both tunes are taken from A FAREWELL TO KINGS, one of my favorite albums by Rush. Nothing different here than on the original album, but for a Rush completionist or collector this is a nice find. If you can find it. I had this until recently when I sold a lot of old singles. Neither is a long classic Rush progressive song, but they still play these live I believe.
mohaveman | 3/5 |