Rush - Tom Sawyer CD (album) cover

3 stars "Tom Sawyer", probably the biggest know song by Rush is on this single release along with "Witch Hunt", a lesser know song, at least to non-Rush mavens. Both come from the excellent MOVING PICTURES album released in 1981. MOVING PICTURES is probably their best-known album ever among rock fans. Not my favorite Rush album, but close. Both songs are classic Rush with great music and lyrical themes and they originate from a band in it's top form. Rush is not really a singles band so these may appeal to collectors and Rush freaks everywhere. I sold my copy long ago but remember it fondly.
mohaveman | 3/5 |