Return To Forever - Return To Forever CD (album) cover

Return To Forever

5 stars An Absolute Masterpiece of both Jazz AND Progressive Rock Brilliant Musicanship and Atmosphere... There is nothing, absolute nothing to complain about. Actually I doesn´t even own this album, but my father does (ECM Record HE HE). But I love to put it on the record player and just listen to it and dream. That´s a thing I like about this kind of music: 1). It has great atmosphere so you can listen to it just for relaxing, great musicanship, 2). if you really just want to enjoy listening to good music (Listeners of Progressive Music and/or Musicians hopefully know what I mean) the Musicanship doesn´t dissapoint you. 3). You can listen to it in the Backround while talking, eating etc 4). And even dance to it ;-)

(3). & 4). are unsolved miracles for me but many of the 70`s Jazz Fusion Sound Bands make me feel similiar)

Rapataz | 5/5 |