Porcupine Tree - Signify CD (album) cover

SIGNIFY

Porcupine Tree

Toomio
4 stars Kind of suprinsing album. I'was suprised, because I didn't know this is so "fresh" even it has made at 1996. Unbelievable sounds is brand of Porcupine Tree. Wilson is genious with gripping melodies and memorable choruses.

Signify: Wonderful intsrumental with genious guitar-riff. I can't understand why this band sounds always so sad, but hopeful. 8.5/10

Sleep Of No Dreaming: Slowstarting song with absolutely incredible chorus. Keys are simple, but brilliant. 9/10

Waiting Phase One: "driving-a-car"-music. Kicking bassline and nice and mellow vocals. Drum and bass plays SO well together that I'm speechless. 9.5/10

Sever: Odd song, but once again with glorious chorus. Sounds like finnish band called Icon Crash. (Maybe Icon Crash sounds like PT!) 8/10

Idiot Prayer: Driving at night by car. That's it! 8/10

Every Home Is Wired: I sometimes wonder lyrics of PT's songs, but still this song is beautiful. Nice slideguitar in chorus. 8/10

Night-time music! Get it!

Toomio | 4/5 |