Rush - Hemispheres CD (album) cover

HEMISPHERES

Rush

Tasartir
5 stars Amazing album.

Although it's quite short, it's just made up of four songs, the songs are all good and two of them quite lengthy. It starts off with Hemispheres, the long awaited second part of Cygnus, I have to say that Hemispheres is not exactly as good as Cygnus, but it's great in it's own sense. The sci-fi lyrics are great, the musicianship is amazing, and the overall mood of the song is haunting. Second up is Circumstances...maybe the worst track of the album, but still GREAT! Complex time signatures, kick butt musicianship and a cool interlude that reminds me of "Madrigal" from A Farewell to Kings. The Trees is up next, a concert favorite, awesome interlude, awesome solo, thought out melodies, just amazing.

Here comes the last track....La Villa Strangiato...the best Rush instrumental ever....incredible...my favorite Rush track by far. Just listen to it to see what I mean, I can't really describe how good this track is.

Go buy this...NOW