Gentle Giant - In A Glass House CD (album) cover

IN A GLASS HOUSE

Gentle Giant

Tasartir
5 stars An album that's hard to get into....but so rewarding when you do.

The mood of the album is very interesting, I don't think I've heard anything like this before, it haunts me. All of the tracks are great...standouts are The Runaway and In a Glass House, I'm so happy I actually kept listening to this album until I understood it. Amazing musicianship, some of the most intricate melodies ever recorded in an album, complex time signatures, really good singing.

I can't get over how good this album is, I play it at least 5 times a week and I never grow bored of it.

For you guys that haven't tried Gentle Giant yet start with this album, and give it a couple of spins of your CD player, just stick to it....and if you finally get the music and enjoy it then go buy Octopus and work your way into their discography that way.

Tasartir | 5/5 |