Disconnect - Enough Blame To Go Around CD (album) cover

5 stars Amazed, yet again...I have been following these guys for years now and it's nice to see how their albums have evolved. This album certainly encompasses all aspects of what prog rock is defined as. The song break downs are orchestrated with such precision, and the song lyrics just flat out rock.

I really can't find any one particular song I like more than the next, but the most noteworthy is Falling Man, 9:06...I think this shows how versatile these guy can be.

My job allows me to sit a desk with headphones on and I find myself always listening to their albums Obscuros, Indivision, Radio Hostile, Fragments, or their finest to date (Enough Blame To Go Around). Spocks Beard, Rush, Dream Theater, Gabriel, Van Der Graff Generator are my fav's and yet, Disconnect is what I prefer 90% of the time. No need to criticize, just listen to the good music. Good job guys!

ibanezkm | 5/5 |