Time - Time CD (album) cover

4 stars In the summer of 1972 I attended TIME concert in Dubrovnik on which they were playing material from their debut album. I remember that their playing and the whole performance was so impressive that nearby standing Dutch friends, mislead by band's name , thought that some english band was on stage.These guys were excellent musicians led by Dado Topić, who wrote most of the material and whose powerful vocal gave distinct colour to this band tune.My favourites from this album are 'Pjesma No3' and particularly 'Za koji zivot treba da se rodim' which even today impresses me with strong lyrics and nice melody.I possess the original LP, first Jugoton pressing and understandably production is of poor quality, but it does not diminish the value and beauty of band achievement.
bsurmano | 4/5 |