Saga - Trust CD (album) cover

4 stars If you are searching for a disk will capable to reach success between the old and new progressive fans... one choice with chance to make your satisfaction completed, is the album TRUST from the Canadian band SAGA,album release in 2006. This album is fully of heavy,neo and symphonic prog splendid moments. Their sound (at least in TRUST ) brings tome reminiscences from bands like the Swedish ACT, , Scottish PALLAS and Americans from KANSAS and Styx, English CITY BOY and ASIA The disk starts with the powerful track 1 "That's As Far As I'll Go" with a profusion of "agressive" Keyboartds and a "co-star" very well played electric guitar, one of highlghts from the album which "open passage"forTrack 2 "Back To The Shadows" a pulsating hard-rock and the disk proceed whitout a weak moment until the last track ." On The Other Side" where about 0.40 seg from execution a musical sequence reminds me the GENTLE GIANT "moods". I agree with the P A community which put this album between SAGA's best releases, and my rate is 4 stars !!!
maryes | 4/5 |