Camel - The Snow Goose CD (album) cover

5 stars The greatest album of all-time. Okay, i may be bias. Camel is the perfect for me, and probably always will be my favorite band. I can tell you that this album deserves to be at the very top of prog albums and classified as a master piece. I understand when people say it bores them, but those people either haven't listened to it enough to get it, or are too impatient too like this type of prog. From the mind melting solos to the deep, atmospheric, ambient synth segments, every piece of this album is amazing and flows smoothly from start to finish. This album sometimes makes me cry. the beauty of it is that it has no lyrics, you can imagine the story to be whatever you want. (i have never read the snow goose). Seriously, its more epic than the lord of the rings sound track. Okay, i'm done.
pfloyd | 5/5 |