Dream Theater - Score: 20th Anniversary World Tour Live with the Octavarium Orchestra CD (album) cover

SCORE: 20TH ANNIVERSARY WORLD TOUR LIVE WITH THE OCTAVARIUM ORCHESTRA

Dream Theater

Lord Anon
4 stars OK, this is a great surprise for me! Really! I am not a fan of live albums, I prefer the studio ones.

But this album (recorded with the 'Octavarium Orchestra', specially in Six Degree Of Inner Turbulence suite) have a wonderful selection of songs (good to hear the songs from the first albums of the band with a nice sound).

Just one things bothers me here, why we don't have any song from Falling To Infinite? I know they're no happy about that album, but hey 'New Millennium', 'Burning My Soul' and 'Trial Of Tears' are great songs.

Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence played in it's whole? AMAZING! And Octavarium too!

Lord Anon | 4/5 |