Rush - Grace Under Pressure CD (album) cover

5 stars When i brough the album a few years ago, i wasn't so sure about it, i didn't like the albums "Power Windows" and "Hold Your Fire", but the cover was beatiful and i really like the song "Red Sector A". To get that song i had to buy the album, it was cheap so i did it. It took me a couple of listen to get into the album but i finally liked it.

Then, one day wile making a greates hits for my portable CD player, i realised that most of the song that i wanted to put where from "Grace Under Pressure", i also realised that it had became one of my favorite album by Rush, with "Hemisphere" and "Moving Picture". Every song in here are A or A+, nothing under that, but my favorites are "Distant Early Warning", "Afterimage", "Red Sector A" and "Between the Wheels".

I know that this album may not be totally progressive in it's form, but the song are so well crafted. From PA i've come to realise that it's a love it or hate it album, but IMO it is Essential: a masterpiece of art rock music.

Fido73 | 5/5 |