Roger Waters - Radio K.A.O.S.  CD (album) cover

RADIO K.A.O.S.

Roger Waters

Supertwister
3 stars Radio K.A.O.S. is really concise and each song I've had stuck in my head at some point in time.

I don't identify any weak points as far as the tunes go, but the overall concept of the album I think is a little... strange.. I can't say I like it either. Farfetched is what it is, and some parts are complete rubbish. I'm just wondering of how he thought of this!

I found this amongst my Father's CD collection, and I love completely unheard material from an unheard artist (I knew Pink Floyd of course, just not Waters solo) so this was like a diamond in the rough. It's also interesting to find out something you love now has always been there but you just never had the knowledge to investigate at the time, so I don't blame myself for not listening to this beforehand. Although I do recall dancing to "Radio Waves" when I was a young child.

I consider this to be, very all rounded in quality, has no flaws apart from the out-of-this-world concept. I see it as an Excellent addition to my music collection but it's not essential to anyone elses.

Supertwister | 3/5 |