Brand X - Do They Hurt?  CD (album) cover

Brand X

3 stars Do they hurt from 1980 was in Brand X career their final let's say good record, even has some memorable and quite mediocre arrangements in same time. I personaly like this album, of course not as much as thir first two excellent works, but this is a decent album in my view. The album sounds from great to ordinary jazz fusion, but as always the musicianship is top notch. The highlight is for sure Triumphant Limp and ending track. Not much to say, just the peak of the career is already gone by this time , and they struggle to remain in attention. Not a bad album for sure, but not an excellent one aswell. I like it 3.5 stars.
b_olariu | 3/5 |