Pink Floyd - Animals CD (album) cover

ANIMALS

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

pfloyd
5 stars It was the summer of 2009. I was an innocent young boy, bored, with nothing to do. I was just browsing my older brothers classic rock cd's when this intriguing cover caught my eye. I had only heard of this album, but had never listened to it. So, i decided to give it a try. I had no idea what was about to happen..... My mind exploded. The prog awesomeness consumed my soul and sent me into a euphoric daze for a full week. I had died naked but emerged death clothed in a technicolor prog suit. I was never the same again.

Yes, this was the first album that introduced me to prog, but this is not why i am giving it a perfect 5 stars. This is Roger Water's and David Gilmour's finest work. There is passion, chaos, and beauty. If you have some how have not listened to this album yet, you should be ashamed of yourself.

pfloyd | 5/5 |