Uriah Heep - Fallen Angel CD (album) cover

FALLEN ANGEL

Uriah Heep

WaywardSon
1 stars Oh my, how the mighty have fallen! After the mediocre Innocent Victim we get what could be called Uriah Heepīs most straight forward commercial pop album. "Love or Nothing" is quite catchy and "Iīm Alive" is probably the best song on the album. When one listens to this album I think one canīt fail to recognize just how much thay were trying for a hit single.

John Lawton is a great vocalist and did a wonderful job on Firefly (I think that was the last really great Heep album) Itīs a pity such a great band lowered themselves to this level.

I canīt recommend this at all.

WaywardSon | 1/5 |