Jadis - Fanatic CD (album) cover

FANATIC

Jadis

Rivertree
Psych/Space Team & Band Submissions
4 stars Fanatic is fantastic?

This is an excellent production. Gary Chandler is dominating all the tracks with his voice and good guitar work. Absolutely unique and I cannot find much similiarities to IQ.

You can hear this from the beginning to the end without being bored. I'm sure - every fan of Rock Music will enjoy this too.

My highlight is 'What kind of reason' which reminds me at Kansas. It begins as a ballad with acoustic guitar and then grows with every minute to one of my favourite prog-songs in 2003.

Rivertree | 4/5 |