Fates Warning - Awaken The Guardian CD (album) cover

Fates Warning

4 stars Ok I have to fess up and say that I absolutely love Fates Warning. I heard them not too long ago and as soon as I did I couldn't stop listening to them. I know this is going to sound goofy, but I am in a progressive metal band and I want nothing more than for my band to sound like Fates Warning because they are the perfect balance of prog and metal and they just rock! This album is great especially if you haven't really listened to much of Fates Warning's stuff becuase this album will suck you in and make you never want to stop listening to them. FATES WARNING ROCKS!!!!
ProgRocker05 | 4/5 |