Queen - News Of The World CD (album) cover

2 stars This album is quite a big drop from "A night at the opera" and Queen " 2" The main saving grace of this album are the two anthems "We will rock you" and "We are the champions" which can be heard at any major sporting event these days. These are both great songs though. The third good song is the beautiful 'Spread your Wings" about someone leading a miserable life and the possibility of escaping from it. (I think a lot of people could relate to those lyrics)

Other than those three songs , the remainder is very below average. To buy this album for three songs just isn´t worth it, I would suggest getting a greatest hits compilation. Two stars.

WaywardSon | 2/5 |