Corvus Stone - Corvus Stone CD (album) cover

Corvus Stone

5 stars First I say that this album is not like others that I buy in many years. I read the reviews here and find it interesting. I like many kinds music and very much to mix them. Can a record have too many styles? For some who review this, yes. For me, I hear not too many styles but very much movement from classic rock to epic soundtrack music. I like Santana, Keith Emerson, John Patitucci, Genesis and much of the classic 70s music. I buy many musics CDs but many of them I find interesting for a short time only. In 6 months I forget them. This is not one of those. I hear sounds of many of my favourit musicians here. I heard Jussipussi first on youtube and found it very fun and the stupid video with it. I then heard the cinema and was surprised it was the same band. I heard 2 tracks more on bandcamp and had to buy this. I do not know if the album is genius or luck but I know that it is fantastich. Every tracks is well done. I do not like woman with moustache usually but this band may have changed that! This is fun and epic. Cinema is a masterpiece!
Berliner | 5/5 |