Art Bears - Winter Songs CD (album) cover

WINTER SONGS

Art Bears

RIO/Avant-Prog

Heyfordian
1 stars What a nightmare! I fail to acknowledge that the noise and wailing produced by Art Bears has anything to do with music! And undeservedly high rating for this album may be very misleading to the unprepared listener, such as myself. Based on what I heard about them I expected it to be weird, but not as unlistenable as it turned out to be... I wonder how other people manage to find any value in this, you cannot all pretend that this is really a masterpiece.

Unfortunately the lowest I can put is one star, so here it is, but really it is 0/5 You've been warned!

Heyfordian | 1/5 |

Share this ART BEARS review

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives